Learning Power is a well-established coaching institute for Competitive, Teaching and Entrance Exam in Delhi, India. Established in the year 2015, to realize the career dreams of the students into reality, Learning Power has an experienced faculty members comprising of highly acclaimed scholars, academicians and subject matter experts from top institutes. They are well known for their easy, student friendly and effective teaching methodologies.
We believe success lands at your doorstep with constant hard work and best guidance. Adopting best methods and exam relevant approach, Learning Power has faculty panel guided by the principle that- it is quality of teachers that decides the quality of students.
Benefits of Joining Learning Power
Coaching does not end with just teaching all that is present in the syllabus; we also provide students with relevant exam-oriented suggestions, notes, and pinpoint the students’ weaknesses.
Moreover, we guides and orients the students in the right direction and makes sure that they do not get misled.
We provide students with more individual time with an expert, and thus enrich their educational experience.
We do not force students to learn under pressure, and provides a planned way of studying, along with quick tips and smart-study advice. Your competition mentality will increase more and more.
We provide specialized coaching for:-
- SSC EXAMS (CGL/CHSL (10+2)/ FCI/ CAPF,CPO/STENO/MTS)
- SBI EXAMS (SBI-PO/ SBI-CLERK) Coaching
- IBPS EXAMS (IBPS-PO / CLERK / SPECIALIST OFFICER) Coaching
- IB Intelligence bureau (ACIO Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) Coaching
- DELHI POLICE (SUB INSPECTOR / HEAD CONSTABLE) Coaching
- RAILWAY ENTRANCE EXAMS (RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD (RRB) / DMRC)
- NTA UGC NET/JRF (Paper 1 Coaching)
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Coaching
- DSSSB (TGT / PGT / PRT & OTHER DELHI GOVT. VACANCIES)
- HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) Coaching
- UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) Coaching
- Super TET (Super Teacher Eligibility Test) Coaching
- REET (Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers) Coaching
- KVS (TGT / PGT / PRT) (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) Coaching
- NVS (TGT / PGT / PRT) (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) Coaching
- STET (State Teacher Eligibility Test) Coaching
- UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAMS Coaching.
- BBA Entrance Exam Coaching (IPU CET)
- BMS Entrance Exam Coaching (DU JAT)
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Coaching
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) Coaching
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication) Coaching
- B. Ed. Entrance Exam Coaching (DU | IPU)
- B. El. Ed. Entrance Exam Coaching (DU)
- R.I.E. (Regional Institute of Education) Coaching
- IGNOU Entrance Exam Coaching
What Makes Learning Power Academy Different From Other Competitive Academy?
There are few key points which we would like to bring into your notice to differentiate between Learning Power Academy and others.
MAXIMUM 25 STUDENTS PER BATCH
Our batches are exclusive to 20 students and that’s why we are able to give individual attention to each and every student strengths & weaknesses and also use it for the best results possible.
We understand the teaching methodologies and importance of teacher in it. So we always try to bring in the best possible faculties for you from our resource pool. The team of academicians at Learning Power is highly experienced having 8-10 years of teaching and management experience. Our research team and other staff members ensure that the aspirant get the best Coaching and assistance.
The classrooms are air conditioned having comfortable sitting arrangement & proper lighting. Air conditioning offers a better way to ensure that both teaching staff and students are comfortable in their learning environment.
We provide separate books of math’s reasoning English general studies banking awareness and other syllabus related books. We provide study materials for students which are designed in an interesting, engaging and student-friendly way so that they can learn and prepare for the exam more efficiently. The study materials are prepared by subject experts keeping in mind the latest syllabus. Online Test Series, Mobile application.
MORNING / EVENING / WEEKEND BATCHES
The student who prepare for SSC/Banking/CTET and other competitive exam are from different backgrounds. They are not able to attend day time classes. So we have early morning batches, late evening batches, weekend (Saturday & Sunday Batches), only Sunday Batches. So that all you can attend the coaching & clear the competitive exams.
WEEKLY MOCK TEST
We all know the key to success in any competitive exam is practice. We make our students to practice & practice more by giving them unit wise exercises. All these tests are based on exam pattern so that the students well versed with the pattern, exam style & pressure of exam.
ONLINE TEST SERIES
Our Online Test Series provides a detailed analysis about the students score card covering each section. Our test series enables you to take exam any time anywhere in HINDI and ENGLISH Language. All these tests are based on exam pattern so that the students well versed with the pattern, exam style & pressure of exam.