DSSSB Coaching in Delhi
Those who reside in Delhi are a little reluctant to move away from it. For such individuals, DSSSB Exams present an excellent opportunity because they open up doors to positions in Delhi Government. Since the start, our students have performed exceptionally well in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Exams (DSSSB Exams). Being amongst the finest Institutes for DSSSB Coaching, joining Learning Power is a sure shot way to boost your prospects in DSSSB Exams.
At LEARNING POWER with small class size normally of 25 students, designed for personal interaction between teachers and students, there is ample use of the discussion method so that students can ask questions, clear doubts, widen their horizons and become thinking individual.
LEARNING POWER has over the last few years imparted high quality DSSSB Exam Coaching to students aspiring for DSSSB recruitment. Learning Power provide quality Coaching for DSSSB Exams. Hence, if you are searching for DSSSB Coaching in Delhi or anywhere else in India, you need not look any further.
Apart from the administrative positions, DSSSB also conducts recruitment for teachers in Delhi Govt. schools and educational institutions. If an individual is looking forward to a teaching position, then he/she may be in need of any of the three: PRT Coaching in Delhi, TGT Coaching in Delhi or PGT Coaching in Delhi.
DSSSB Coaching @ Learning Power
Fee:- Rs. 15000/- (Inclusive of All Taxes)
Subjects Covered: Maths, English, Reasoning and General Knowledge. PRT Coaching, TGT Coaching & PGT Coaching programs offered include preparation only for Section A (Aptitude Portion) of the exam.
- ONLINE TEST SERIES.
- REGULAR EXAM. UPDATES.
- TIPS & TRICKS BY EXPERTS.
- 25 STUDENTS PER BATCH.
- COMPLETE SYLLABUS COVERAGE.
- MANAGEMENT SUPPORT TILL SELECTION.
- SPECIAL TRIGONOMETRY & GEOMETRY CLASSES.
- WEEKLY MOCK TEST BASED ON LATEST PATTERN.
- PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS ARE DISCUSSED IN CLASS.
- WELL CONNECTED BY METRO, BUSES, AND RAILWAY.
- LATEST PATTERN ALWAYS FOLLOWED WHILE TEACHING.
- PERSONALIZED CLASSES WITH INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION.
- REGULAR DOUBT SESSIONS TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR DOUBTS.
- EXHAUSTIVE STUDY MATERIAL BASED ON NEW PATTERN AND EXAMINATION.
Duration of the Programme :
3 Months. Fast track batches are also available for those who want to complete the programme early.
MORNING | EVENING | WEEKEND BATCHES
The student who prepare for DSSSB and other competitive exam are from different backgrounds. They are not able to attend day time classes. So we have early morning batches, late evening batches, weekend (Saturday & Sunday Batches), only Sunday Batches. So that all you can attend the coaching & clear the competitive exams.
DSSSB TGT Syllabus
Paper 1: Objective Type:
The exam paper includes the two main portions
- The first portion includes General Awareness, General Intelligence& Reasoning, Arithmetic / Numerical Ability, Knowledge of English and Hindi languages.
- The second portion includes the area of domain, which carries the total marks 100. The total weight age of marks of paper is 200.
Paper 2: Descriptive Type:
In second paper, candidates have to attempt the questions from the area of specialization. The marks allotted to this paper are 200 and that have to be completed in 2 &1/2 hrs
- Arithmetic/Numerical Ability:
Operations on Number, Fractions , Simplification, Decimals, L.C.M., Percentage ,H.C.F, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Time and Work, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Time, Chain Rule, Speed & Distance, Mensuration and Data Interpretation questions.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Differences, Analogies, Problem Solving, Space Visualization, Decision Making, Analysis, Judgment, Arithmetical Reasoning Visual Memory, Observation, Relationship, Arithmetical Number Series, Verbal and Figure Classification, etc
- Knowledge of English and Hindi Languages:
Knowledge pertaining to languages such as Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammar, and Sentence Correction etc.
- General Awareness:
Scientific Research, Sports, Art and Culture, History, Polity Constitution, Everyday Science, Geography, Economics, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
DSSSB TGT Exam Pattern
Examination of TGT conducts in two parts:
Part-1 Objective Question 2 hrs 30 minute 200 Marks
Part-2 Descriptive Question 2 hrs 30 minute 200 Marks