Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT)
BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies) Entrance Conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency), Popularly known as Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT). DU JAT conducted for admission into six stipulated colleges of Delhi university course Bachelor of Management (BMS) and other eight colleges offering programmes like BBA (FIA) and B.A (Hns) in Business Economics.
Eligibility Criteria for DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test)
- All the candidates who will clear the senior secondary examinations will be eligible to apply for DU JAT .
- Students must clear the senior secondary examination from CBSE or from any equivalent board.
- Candidates whose results will be awaited for the qualifying examinations, will be eligible to apply.
- Aspirant belonging to general category must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in the four subjects- Mathematics, English and other two subjects.(Best 4)
- Whereas, students belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST/CW or PwD must obtain a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility criteria may vary from college to college.
DU JAT Application Form
The application form of DU JAT will be available from the first week of March in online mode. The last date to fill the DU JAT application form will be the last week of March. Students who will fulfill all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be able to the DU JAT application form. Candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned to fill the application form of DU JAT:
Step 1: Click on the official website provided- Link will be available as soon as authority releases it.
Step 2: Click on the tab ‘New registration.’
Step 3: Fill in the details as prescribed.
Step 4: Login through the registered email id and password.
Step 5: Fill the Personal details
Step 6: Upload the documents in the prescribed size and format
Step 7: Select the course to apply for
Step 8: Pay the application fees through any of the following methods:
Step 9: Take the print of the receipt.
DU JAT Exam Pattern
Delhi University will prescribe the exam pattern for DU JAT . NTA will conduct DU JAT in the first week of June, in computer-based mode. As per previous year exam pattern, DU JAT will be prescribed in the following manner:
Exam pattern of DU JAT
For every correct answer candidate will be given 4 marks.
For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
DU JAT Exam Centres
||Number of questions
|Reasoning and analytical ability
|Business and general awareness
DU JAT is expected to be held across 18 cities. Candidates will know the complete address mentioned on the admit card of DU JAT . Following are the expected DU JAT exam centres: