CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
If You are Looking For CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park , Delhi
Learning Power is The best option available.
CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park – Learning Power
Now Central universities and other institutions are participating in the Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) is compulsory for getting admission to 53 central universities across the country. CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
Therefore, if you are looking for CUET Coaching, look no further than Learning Power. Learning Power is a name synonymous with success in aptitude exam preparation and CUET will be no different. Our program for CUET coaching is handled by our team of experts and experienced faculty members who have spent many years training students for various entrance exams.CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park CUET Preparation Tips Before preparing for Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET), a road map must be prepared, which includes what subject to cover, when, how many hours you should allocate for each subject, etc. CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
Most of you may not have clarity on your goals while in school, while a few plan it early!
If you have set your goal to get admission to one of the top central universities, you must start preparing early!
1. Understand the Exam Pattern 2. Know your Syllabus NTA CUET Syllabus and Exam Pattern You can expect questions for language and general test topics to be asked from class 8 and above. According to the CUET Exam Pattern, the entrance exam will include four sections: CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
Section 1A: Language test
Section 1B: Language test
Section 2: Domain-specific test
Section 3: General aptitude test
NTA CUET Syllabus for Section 1: Language Test (Sections 1A & 1B) This is the first section of the exam. The questions in this section will test one’s proficiency in the language. You can expect questions in the form of comprehension passages testing grammar and vocabulary fundamentals. CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
In the comprehension section, you will be evaluated based on understanding a passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc.
The grammar section includes correcting grammatically incorrect sentences, filling in the blanks with appropriate words, etc.
For English Vocabulary, prepare 1000-2000 synonyms & antonyms.
The language section has 40 questions that must be answered in 45 minutes.
NTA CUET Syllabus for Section 2: Domain-Specific Subjects Test The domain-specific section includes 27 subjects, out of which you have to choose any (six) domain subjects as per the exam pattern.
The pattern differs for each college and UG program, explained below with an example.
For Delhi University CUET exam, you are expected to give one language subject from section 1.
For section 2, you must choose 6 program-specific domain subjects as per the exam pattern prescribed on the official website of CUET. CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
Section 3 is not compulsory. However, DU recommends students attend this section. You must choose program-specific topics for the general tests as well.
CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park NTA CUET Syllabus for Section 3: General Aptitude Test The general test question paper tests your knowledge in the following areas.
I. General Knowledge & Current Affairs
II. General Mental Ability
III. Numerical Ability
IV. Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic /algebra geometry/ mensuration/ statistics taught till Grade 8)
V. Logical and Analytical Reasoning
3. Schedule a Time Table Scheduling is something that will give fantastic results if you plan it properly. However, preparing a study plan is one of the most challenging tasks for most.
Your everyday schedule should have time for CUET exam preparation.
Initially, you can give 1-2 hours for the entrance exam and the rest for the board exams.
Once the board exams get over, you can utilize the maximum of your time for the NTA CUET exam prep.
4. Make a List of Colleges You wish to Target Before starting your preparation, you must make a CUET Colleges and course list.
Then, understand the previous year's cut-off and position of the counselling for the particular college.
Doing this will help you understand the marks you must score in the CUET exam to get admission to a particular course in your desired college, thus helping you enhance your preparation levels for the upcoming exam. CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
CUET Coaching in Panchsheel ParkAdmission in (51+) University through CUET University of Delhi, New Delhi
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Uttar Pradesh
University of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh
Tezpur University, Assam
Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
North-Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya
Visva Bharati University, West Bengal
University of Hyderabad, Telangana
5. Newspaper Should Be Your New Friend Reading the newspaper will help improve your vocabulary, grammar, and reading comprehension skills. To improve your English language, you can refer to the Hindu or the Time of India newspapers. You can prefer to read the Dainik Bhaskar newspaper to improve your Hindi language. You must spend at least 30 minutes analyzing and reading the newspaper's editorial page.CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
6. Practice Mock Tests Working on the concepts and writing mock tests based on the exam pattern is essential, as it will help you understand your strengths and weak areas, which can be improved.CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
Take up at least one CUET Mock Test every week and try to analyze your performance after completing the mock test.
Also, try to attempt as many MCQs as possible from your board exam topics. Gradually increase the number of mocks you take.
7. Revision You should not pick a fresh topic to study at the last minute of preparations. The last days are meant for only revision, so you can revise and remember the topics you have already learned.
Revision is extremely important to have a good score. Studying without revision is "working hard, but without a plan"!
8. Why is resting Important? Wanting to study at the best college can be a life-changing experience. Most of you may be well prepared for the examination; however, remember you can give your best attempt in the examination only when you are in a calm state of mind. If you overwork yourself and do not get sleep, it is likely even after knowing most of the answers - You may not be in a fresh state of mind to think.CUET Coaching in Panchsheel Park
NTA CUET Coaching at Learning Power Regular 5 Days Classes in a Week
Regular Doubt Solving Session
Small Batch Size of 25
Regular Mock Test
Fee is Low against the Quality We Provided